Hotel accommodation or where a tourist is staying can make or break the vacation mood, and for this reason there is a need to research on the best and most beautiful hotels in Majorca.
In knowing which ones are the best, the hard earned money would be spent well for worthwhile hotel accommodation.
Here is a list of some of the most beautiful hotels in Majorca:
1. The Hotel Portixol
- This hotel is well known for its quiet and peaceful ambiance, visitors love it due to the fact that they can gain much needed rest and relaxation in this area.
- The ground floor is cozy and perfect for reading favorite books; it also has a large area for groups of people who just want to unwind.
Hotel Location: The hotel is located 20 minutes away from the centre of Palma; it is surrounded by wind-beaten palms and stands proudly as a trendy fisherman’s quarter.
- The hotel has 26 rooms that are designed with Mediterranean blues with accents of pony skin rug and leopard skin.
- Most of the rooms have an access to the Mediterranean view; guess can enjoy checking the sea and harbor.
- Hotel offers guests a chance to watch their DVD of choice; the room is complete with sound systems and even a pair of binoculars for curious guests.
- The food that is being offered in the area is mostly Scandinavian style buffet with lots of berries, yogurt, eggs, bread, charcuterie and cheese.
- Guests are also going to enjoy the spa service; it comes with treatments and massages that are super relaxing for an affordable price.
2. The Hotel Son Brull
- This hotel has an interesting feature due to the fact that it was once a monastery dating back to the 12th century.
- The concept of the design is inspired by wood with bits of accent of Alice in Wonderland moment.
Hotel Location:This hotel is a 5-minute drive from Pollensa town; it is near the beach of Carla San Vicenc.
- The hotel offers 23 rooms that are decorated with a romantic vibe in mind. It is the perfect place for people who are on honeymoon. The rooms are massive as well as the beds. The rooms are made from natural materials like wood, stones and sand and because of that it gives a Zen feel.
- The bathrooms have walk-in showers, toiletries and several rooms have a roof terrace and a hot tub made for two.
- Guests are able to enjoy the pool that is being run by solar power. There are also a lot of daybeds provided in the area for public use.
- The hotel offers a wide range of food selections with legendary fantasy themed restaurants that have been voted for being the best all over the world.
- There is also a decent room service for guests that are open for 24 hours.
3. Hotel Son Julia
- This hotel is an actual 15th century mansion, elegant and offers a luxurious get away for tourists. It is one of the most charming hotels in Majorca.
Hotel Location: The hotel is 15 minutes drive away from the airport; guest can take a cab in order the reach the area. The location is near unspoiled beaches, and is near the countryside which makes it perfect for a cultural retreat.
- The hotel is filled with plush armchairs and sofas; the hotel also offers superior rooms with cinema systems and Jacuzzi.
- This hotel is proud to offer Mediterranean dishes and live Jazz every Thursday nights.
- It also has an indoor and outdoor pool as well as a deluxe spa that offers Ayurvedic treatment.
- In order to make the stay affordable, it would be best to stay for more than just 3 days.
4. Cap Rocat
- This hotel is a 19th century fortress that was opened in the year of 2010, this hotel is meant for adult guests only.
- It was a former military fortress; the owners have made use of the former designs of the area and have incorporated it in the design of the hotel.
Hotel Location: This hotel in Majorca is on top of the shallow cliff of the Cap Enderrocat, guest can see the bay of Palma from a distance.
- The hotel has 24 stunning rooms that contain a terrace for each one.
- The rooms have a minimalist style and are surrounded by colorful Morroccan kilms and textured bed canopies that make it look even more romantic.
- Guests can enjoy the private beach near the hotel; they have a Kitchen restaurant that has a barracks design that offers private dining, wine tasting and cooking classes.
- This hotel is also able to provide leisure facilities for guests, a jetty can be rented as well as a yacht for excursion and scuba diving.
5. Hotel Hospes Maricel
- It is a well-known designer hotel in Spain that offers a totally Zen atmosphere.
- It is a two-building creation that has a seaside villa, it features a 21st art deco design, and the two buildings are connected by a tunnel that runs under the road.
Hotel Location: It is located near the beach; guests can see the Bendinat golf course from there.
- They have a presidential suite and offer hotel rooms that feature a natural and local vibe.
- The rooms are made from stone and wood and offer furniture that feature Egyptian cotton and leather concept.
- The hotel also offers a private plunge pool; public guests can enjoy sipping cocktails in the terrace.
- The hotel offers foie grass and caviar for guests, as well as Madrid Fusion food fest.